Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- A Family Moon. What a sweet idea
- Dinner becomes a balancing act
- Trans Model Wears Stunning Couture Dress Made From Flags of Countries That Ban Homosexuality
- If they remade the Swiss Family Robinson… this is what their tree house would look like
- What the TEFF ?!?
- So pretty but the thought makes me puke… I don’t imagine Jamie Oliver has approved this
- Sad Animal Facts
- House hunting? We once had to step over a pile of dirty laundry…
- I like a 2 or a 4. Definitely not 3
Have a great weekend! Mike and I are celebrating our ten-year wedding anniversary today and it’s the last day of summer camp and the last weekend in August and the only thing David really wants to do it set up a lemonade stand, which he plans to put right in front of the playground.
Photo by Shannon George
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg