Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- A Family Moon. What a sweet idea
- Dinner becomes a balancing act
- Trans Model Wears Stunning Couture Dress Made From Flags of Countries That Ban Homosexuality
- If they remade the Swiss Family Robinson… this is what their tree house would look like
- What the TEFF ?!?
- So pretty but the thought makes me puke… I don’t imagine Jamie Oliver has approved this
- Sad Animal Facts
- House hunting? We once had to step over a pile of dirty laundry…
- I like a 2 or a 4. Definitely not 3
Have a great weekend! Mike and I are celebrating our ten-year wedding anniversary today and it’s the last day of summer camp and the last weekend in August and the only thing David really wants to do it set up a lemonade stand, which he plans to put right in front of the playground.
Photo by Shannon George
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
You need teff… Let us know the time for lemonade and we will try to walk past the playground for a sip or two. Who better to sell lemonade to than grandparents. XXOO