Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Celebrity Stanclub (pretty much my favourite thing ever): First up, Aaron loves Millie. Yes!
- You had me at chocolate but peanut butter sealed the deal
- Books at the beach
- Hot dog balloon garland. Amazing
- Don’t take anyone else’s advice as gospel. You can ask for advice from someone you respect, then take your situation into consideration and make your own decision. Essentially, take your own advice is my advice… and more good stuff from some old people
- A Super Upsetting Cookbook About Sandwiches
- I’d go to a macrame party
- Thanks Gwyneth, I need a new audible book soon – marathon training helps me fly through books
- A mid-century wedding cake (actually, a whole mid-century wedding)
- What Jeans Looked Like the Year You Were Born (1979)
- I read this. Then read this. Then read this. And followed this. And now I want to watch this. Look at this:
Have a great weekend! A lot of running for me this weekend including the Not Since Moses 10km on the bottom of the Bay of Fundy… a good chance I’ll get muddy.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg