Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Great game for your next office party
- Kids logic – this made me laugh – we all need a good laugh
- Winter can be quite beautiful
- Here’s some shop talk : this (wordpress) this (mailchimp) and this (creative market)
- So TEEN VOGUE is straight killin it! (here here and here) I may subscribe
- I’m reading
- I’m watching
- I’m taking one day at a time
- Need some art to hang in your kid’s room?
- Did y’all know NYC has a rooming house… for career-minded women
- ‘2016 Has Been a Big Pile of Sh*t’ – Helen Mirren
- Public Service Announcement: Monopoly launches special helpline to defuse family arguments over Christmas
We’re spending Christmas with Mike’s parents and one of my first bonding moments with his mom is playing Monopoly… Lets just say it ended with them teaming up and me walking away yelling ‘mommy’s boy’. Tis the season! Game on.
Have a great weekend rockin’ around the Christmas tree! Love to all.
Family illustration by Jessica Morgan
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg