Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- How to Eat Dinner Even Though You Already Watched All Your Shows (Reductress)
- My 15–19-year-old-self would have totally been into this (Apartment Therapy)
- “This courtroom dramedy is a f-cking banger.” (Lainey Gossip)
- Are Helicopter Parents Actually Lazy? (The Cut)
- How could I possibly pick just one? Because everyone can’t love everything all the time.
- Beyond Burger Week: Why I No Longer Participate in Burger Week (Eat This Town)
- The Absurd Reason a Maryland Court Reinstated Adnan Syed’s Conviction (Slate)
- Milton Glaser’s iconic “I ❤️ NY” design gets an update—and not everybody loves it (Smithsonian Mag)
- Bring back personal blogging – Twitter is creaking. Social media seems less fun than ever. Maybe it’s time to get a little more personal. (The Verge)
Tears of joy to help ease the pain of the horror of what’s happening in schools. (watch the kid in the back)