Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Start Quiet-Quitting Your Home. (Apartment Therapy)
- Me! (AJJ Shop)
- Who is She? (Gloria) The way I see it, if you have a face, you’re going to have lots of feelings about it — and the point is to learn how to be comfortable and familiar with all the feels.” Easier said than done.
- Best news ever! (PetaPixel)
- Swimming, Walking, Running—Why Mindful Movement Can Boost Resilience (Mindful)
- Signs that you’re ready to wear taupe (McSweeney’s)
- #IAmTiffany. A Response To Transphobia And Hate In The Track And Field World (Love Training More)
- The Terminally Online Version Of New York Magazine’s Etiquette Rules (BuzzFeed News) // No more than two food photos at the table. Brunch is nice, but there’s no way it’s nicer than two photos. // Liking a post while deep in the archive happens. But you need to get out of there fast.
- Creed III: Tessa Thompson Talks Going To Couples Therapy With Michael B. Jordan (Refinery29)
(image: Portraits famous photographers have taken of their partners: Annie Leibovitz’ partner, Susan Sontag)