Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Beautiful World, Where Are You by Sally Rooney! (NYT)
- We have a mental health crisis in our province (Halifax Examiner)
- In case you missed it, it’s tinned seafood summer (Thrillist)
- The Pandemic Stopped Time, But For 30-Something Women, The Clock Kept Ticking (Elle)
- Why You Should Be Reading Romance Novels (Vulture)
- This Is the Millennial Answer to Living Room Plastic Sofa Covers, and I Wish I Found It Sooner (Apartment Therapy)
- In a perfect world, I’d live next door to a deli and eat deli sandwiches every day (Laughing Squid)
- It’s been three long years of waiting for my very favourite thing… Olympic montages! BRING IT ON.