It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Thinking about updating your loungewear (Dreams+Jeans)
- David’s Instagram recommendation/inspiration
- + CBC Kids News is an awesome online resource
- Also, think this says a lot about the leadership in our country — speaking directly to children is especially important (twitter)
- Queen Margrethe making a dachshund hat is the quarantine vibe we all need right now
- And on another positive note, Mass Panic Is Unlikely, Even During a Pandemic (Wired)
- You can stay up as late as you’d like — as long as you’re reading (Design Mom)
- Watch the Just Released Trailer for The New Bauhaus Documentary (Design Milk)
- The Absolute Best Way to Cook Pasta, According to Too Many Tests (Food52)
- And Mark Bittman’s Master List of Interchangeable Ingredients (Heated)
- Looking at beautiful houses is my happy place. And you can’t get much better than Modernism Week in Palm Springs — have I mentioned the time Mike and I rented cute bikes and rode around Palm Springs. It was dreamy.
- Des Linden’s twitter always makes me laugh
- The Elements of a Home: Curious Histories behind Everyday Household Objects, from Pillows to Forks (Rue Mag)
- I need some buttermilk stat! Oh wait, I can substitute. Cheddar Scallion English Muffin Bread (Joy the Baker)
- Mo Willems invites YOU into his studio every day for his LUNCH DOODLE (Kennedy Center) — we are on day 5.
- I’m a zoomer, and I am sure you are too these days (NYT)
- We just finished the show High Fidelity and I really liked it and of course, now need to rewatch the movie. (The Guardian)
- How To Run Meetings on Zoom (swissmiss)
- “This project reminds us that our neighbors aren’t gone, they’re just on the other side of their rainbows — collaborating not just on art but on keeping each other safe.” (A Cup Of Jo) — our neighbour across the street has rainbows in the window and I think this will be my weekend project!
Love yous. xo