Thursday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- “My back is going out more often than I am” – How to Be Happy? A Nearly 90-Year-Old Has Some Advice (Glamour)
- Why I run (swissmiss)
- People who take notes on their computer or phone – I understand them the least (Inc)
- The most beautiful travel journal (My Modern Met)
- I love my friends but I am not sure I could do this (Design Mom)
- Research. My white walls need a new coat of paint (Real Simple)
- 10,000 Steps A Day? How Many You Really Need To Boost Longevity (NPR)
- The Octochamps broke the Spelling Bee (The Atlantic)
- Gabriele Grunewald has been one of my favourite runners for years. I am thinking of her this week (Sports Illustrated)
- Come for the chic jumpsuit, stay for the ridiculously hot priest – Why Everyone is Talking About Fleabag and Phoebe Waller-Bridge Right Now (Flare)
- Claims for superfoods are superficial, supercilious, and superfluous (Heated)
- Hook a girl up: ROSÉ-FROZÉ (Hither & Thither)
- Simply the best (Schitt’s Creek)
Have a comfy weekend!