Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- YAY! I already have the OK vase – dare I get the others?
- 10 Must-Read books for women in business
- I’d like to read this too
- An autumn salad (stuffing croutons friends) served with these please
- … And 20 more simple vegetarian week night dinners
- Have you tried overnight oats?
- Love this home
- Read this and the link. Lovely
- Need a tush cush?
Have a great weekend! It’s a big one for me – Saturday will be an all-day Rum Runners Relay (leg 4 – 17km) extravaganza. Anyone else running it? We’re an all-girls team and have a playlist + team-wear so it’s pretty serious. Sunday I have to squeeze in my first of three 32km runs (yikes) and rest / hydrate before I go to Bare All For The Barre – it’s been one heck of a journey getting to this day but we’re pretty excited. We have a few spots left and would love for you to sign up (GUYS & GALS WELCOME). There is some amazing swag and it’s for a really great cause (Prostate Cancer Canada – Atlantic Region) … oh, and did I mention there will be beer and tacos?
Until I see you Sunday evening, have a good one!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg