Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- All the single ladies (side note: I love when an author recommends a book I just bought)
- Hay bale gardening: Yeehaw
- And for the less ambitious gardner: Adorable + functional
- I get that a lot of Americans may want to leave the States if Trump wins however, just remember, Canada does not have Blue Apron yet – and now they’re offering a wine subscription!
- I would not mind drinking sweet tea with her – I’m pretty sure it’s spiked
- Rock-solid diet = 5,000 calories a day
- I salute Lena and her fight against Photoshop, but on the flip side, Photoshop can bring such pointless joy
- Bucket list item
Have a great weekend and have a funtastic March Break! I’ll send a report from the snowy hills of Maine… skis crossed there is snow!
Warning, with Rio in 147 days, there will be a lot more of this coming (because nothing is better or more distracting than motivational sport montages) but until then, I just saw this and must share. UNDER ARMOUR is killing it! This song! These girls! I’d almost cheer for them… but obviously, I am on team Ellie!
psst. #100dayplankstreak day 9
psst. #runstreakday 110 (still going)
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg