Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Mindy Kaling’s Guide to Killer Confidence
- This is scary-accurate. (thanks Michelle)
- I AM of the minority… struggling to operate an automatic since 1994 (thanks Erin)
- I just watched this show and it cracked me up (thanks Amanda)
- And here’s a personal plug… PLEASE sign your guy up for Bare All For The Barre. It’s a small time commitment and I promise it will be an enjoyable night for a good cause!
And Jill sent me two podcasts to listen to. One which made me feel hella-guilty for all of my online shopping… but i’ve never bought paper towel online.
And one that broke my heart – see my post about neighbourhood stalking here.
Have a great weekend! Here are some more summer fun photos from last weekend’s adventure to Taylor Head Provincial Park.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg