We can all agree that the worst word ever is panty, right? Especially when said by a man. Panty, panties, pantyhose, pantyliner, etc., they’re all terrible words that should not exist. Either wear underwear or wear nothing at all. Do not wear panties.
Here are 10 more words I can’t handle:
- FINE: Fine thanks, you? No one should ever aspire to be fine. It’s like no wall wants to be beige.
- FEBRUARY: Nothing against Pisces, I just think the spelling is problematic. What’s up with that R? Do we need it?
- STEW: Both the noun (I hate chunky soup (also see #10)) and the action. Do not stew on anything, make a damn decision.
- MOIST: I never liked the band because the word makes me uncomfortable. Sorry Erin Mac, I know you were a fan.
- FART: hate hate hate hate hate. Hate.
- BRAIN FART: Is this even related to a FART? Not only does it NOT make sense, but it’s also gross.
- A’INT: He ain’t heavy… he is NOT heavy.
- ARSE: Bums are soft and cushiony which is why the hard ARRRRR in arse doesn’t work for me.
- SPECIFIC: Is there a word more complicated to say on the first try?
- CHOWDER: Especially fish chowder. Creamy + chunky + cut up fish. I just can’t. That said, I put on my big girl panties and tried a bread bowl this winter. It was fine, but I felt like I was going against all of my moral values.
Honorable mention: CBC’s pronunciation of Shhhhedule, Shhhocial Shtudies, etc. Do you think it makes you sound more pretentious? Because it doesn’t.