January : Week 2 : Goodbye, Peach
Remember last week when we all made resolutions and intentions? One of mine was: Photography: I am planning to take some time this year to learn more skills (lighting, styling, etc.) It’s been an intention for a few years but I need to stop thinking about it and start doing it.
Let’s see how long this one sticks.
January : Week 1 : Salad
Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- We have the worst guest room ever
- Bedroom envy (6/10/12)
- Say cheese
- And speaking of cheese
- It’s hard to throw a party without cable
- For the super cash’ bride
- Style tip from da french
- My worlds are colliding… free race t-shirt collection + hundreds of working hours + country music
- I’d be more keen on banking if mine looked like this
Have a lovely weekend! The Storm The Mountain eco-challenge has been postponed due to too much snow!!! (Go figure). I am both sad and relieved. Maybe I should take this extra time as a sign that I should practice my orienteering skills … Nah, I’ll drink wine and watch Oscar movies instead.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg