Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Lest we forget (The Guardian)
- Y’all: the Most Inclusive of All Pronouns (NYT)
- Tami Taylor agrees (YouTube)
- I’m interested – what if a water bottle was online dating?
- I need to try this next time I make muffins (Kitchn)
- Intensive Parenting: It’s expensive and time-consuming. But the data prove that kids benefit. (The Atlantic)
- “…Your teen is like the popular kid at school who rarely acknowledges your existence. So, when they do, you try too hard!” – 11 Reader Comments on Parenting Teens (Cup Of Jo)
- Has anyone ever done something like this? I am kind of interested but don’t want to do it alone
- Half the World Has a Clitoris. Why Don’t Doctors Study It? (NYT)
- Oh! I think I need a new hallway runner. Love Ruggable (Apartment Therapy)
- I’d live here (House and Garden)
- Would anyone even care about what we were doing? Yes – Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey Go Behind the Scenes of She Said (Vogue)
- Julie Powell, Food Writer Known for ‘Julie & Julia,’ Dies at 49 (NYT)
- I’ll take bad photos ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, over reels in my feed. (PetaPixel)
- And finally, in case you missed it – my 2023 Desktop Calendars are ready, and I am taking orders. All the details are here, but in less than 24hr, $200 has been raised for Shelter Nova Scotia. Thank you!