Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- This: of feelings about the Queen’s death
- Boston Marathon includes nonbinary race times as it opens registration (19th News)
- Time to order next year’s Stendig – should I get the V Calendar, too?
- The power of sport: A new research institute will explore the limits of human performance (McGill via Jen)
- Reminder from Your Child’s School: Tomorrow Is a Super Partial Laughable Early Dismissal Day (McSweeney’s)
- Do you think kids, these days, are better at this than us? I think so. Knowing when you are ready to rise to the occasion (The Growth Equation via Lee)
- What Comes After Ambition? Hustle culture is dead. Did American women’s drive go away (Elle)
- “I don’t intend to eavesdrop, but in a communal space, sometimes you can’t help but overhear what someone is saying about what they’re going through.” – haha, who doesn’t purposely eavesdrop? (mdash)
- Sienna Miller’s Charming English Cottage – I’ve heard a lot of criticism, but I like it! (AD)
- I am actually considering a Balling ‘Cause It’s Fall bucket list, and I found some inspiration (Wit & Delight).