Saturday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Summer 2022 vibe: Forget #maincharacterenergy, beloved side-character is where it’s at (TikTok)
- Despite agreeing with most of this, I still love the movie (Twitter-Onion)
- To Enjoy Life More, Embrace Anticipation (NYT)
- Food rut?
- This looks good (Foodiecrush)
- We Can Do Better Than Title IX (NYT)
- Know your town’s daily Golden Hour (PetaPixel)
- I had no idea motherhood would be like this. (Motherwell)
- ‘After lockdown, things exploded’ – how TikTok triggered a books revolution (The Guardian) – and now I just spent 20 minutes here and omg, this (must love Euphoria to understand)
- What happens when an American and a Parisian are stuck quarantining inside a one-bedroom New York apartment for over a year? A croissanaissance. (Thrillist)
- Finding Comfort in Food, A Lesson From Nora Ephron’s ‘Heartburn’ (Food52)
- As bad as today is, this is just the beginning… This is an outrageous attack on women’s rights and the bodily autonomy of everyone who can become pregnant, and the effects will be immediate and far reaching. (ACLU)
- ‘Happening’ Is an Award-Winning French Drama About Abortion. It’s Also the Most Urgent Movie of 2022 (Rolling Stone)