Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
Y’all, it’s been a minute – or a month – since I last posted a Friday Finds post. Sorry, May was bonkers-busy! Let’s see – what did I miss, online:
- Promising early review of the latest Sally Rooney adaptation ‘Conversations With Friends’ for all the fans of Normal People. You know who you are, wink. (Instagram)
- Saying “No” with Grace (Jocelyn K Glei)
- Fantasies I Have About My Kids Getting Older (Cup Of Jo)
- Required uniform for #89. Drift down a river (Dazed)
- How to recover from a bad or disappointing race (The Runner’s Plate) *Speaking of which, I need to write a Sugarloaf Marathon Race Recap!
- And maybe I should retire from running and focus on Hot-Girl Walks (The Cut)
- Although, stay consistent, stay persistent and stay in motion (NYT)
- I’m into Sharon’s Drawing Shop (Etsy)
- Selfish choices – The kind moms aren’t supposed to make (Evil Witches)
- Awesome wallpaper alert! (Cup Of Jo)
- And I am currently reading her book, All Adults Here
- Could this be the perfect Summer mocktail? (Kate la vie)
- My worst nightmare (Reductress)
- How “slow down” momfluencer content reframes domestic labor as self-care (Sara Petersen)
- The Impractical Pleasure of Eating Fish and Chips on the Beach (Bon Appetite). Mental Note: Add to next year’s list.
And if you missed it, here’s the 2022 100 Days of Summer bucket list