Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Ad agency CPB London launches ‘Imagine’ campaign to tackle gender bias (Creative Boom)
- How Ikea tricks you into buying more stuff (The Hustle)
- To follow up, I buy more than I intend every time I go to Ikea; however, on my last visit, I bought this for for $5.99, and it has changed my life. I will likely buy a few more on my next visit.
- Bookmarking this so I can make a huge batch (that only I will enjoy) and freeze it for leftovers (Camille Styles)
- 100% accurate (CNN)
- Faces on a big screen (YouTube)
- Does anyone want to get their ears pierced with me? (Making It Lovely)
- Airplane passengers as explained by their pants (McSweeney’s)
- Spaghetti pangrattato with crispy eggs (Smitten Kitchen)
- The other day, out of the blue, I realized I will get to wear my Big Buckle Birks again, hopefully soon. This made me really happy.