Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Rather than one A-Frame, let’s each have our own (Field Mag)
- A new program in Canada gives doctors the option of prescribing national park visits (NPR)
- I’ve never really liked my personality, and other people don’t like it either. I Gave Myself Three Months To Change My Personality – The Results Were Mixed. (The Atlantic)
- The Russian women’s figure skating team has bigger problems than doping (Vox)
- How A Pearl Necklace Helped Amy Schneider Make Jeopardy! History (Elle)
- That’s How It Works When You’re a Woman on the Internet – Aubrey Hirsch on harassment and existing as a woman online
- Criminal Podcast puts a spotlight on a Nova Scotia story
- Has anyone used Libro.fm for their audiobook purchaces? I’m looking at alternative options to Audible but need to be able to download to a Shuffle.
- I really want to see this movie (Glamour)
- Airstream’s new camper is solar-powered and parks on its own (FC)