Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Who’s doing the free 30 Day Yoga Journey With Adriene? Let’s MOVE! (YouTube)
- Why You Should Slack Off to Get Some Work Done. One cautionary point: Pro-leisure science does not give permission to trance out on Twitter or graze Netflix endlessly. (Wired)
- A killer house – check out the knitting room! (AD)
- Kids were already drifting away from traditional sports before the pandemic, with ramifications for the entire sports industry. The trend has accelerated in the pandemic – THE E-SPORTS GENERATION (NYT)
- The Definitive ‘Fast & Furious’ Movie Rankings – I will say for me, my interest faded big time after Paul Walker’s death (The Ringer)
- What’s the Nicest Thing Anyone’s Ever Said to You? (A Cup Of Jo) *My high school Communication Technology teacher told me I have an excellent perception of measurement, which still means a lot.*
- I am pretty pleased with my year in books! (Good Reads)
- You’re not uncool. Making friends as an adult is just hard (wbur)
- People Got Sick at a Conspiracy Conference. They’re Sure It’s Anthrax. (Vice)
- What went right in 2021: the top 26 good news stories of the year
- Also, I think TV got it right in 2021. So many good shows! Top favourites for me are Only Murders In The Building, Station Eleven, Yellowjackets, Mare of Eastown, The White Lotus, Hacks, Love Life S2, Maid, Feel Good S2, Drive To Survive S3 and Sex Education S3! Here are NPR‘s picks.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Watch TV and go to bed responsibly, please.