Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Anyone who has ever spent time as a teenage girl is unlikely to find any of these revelations particularly surprising. Facebook and Instagram are simply carrying on a longstanding American tradition: stoking the insecurities of teenage girls to cash in on them – For Teen Girls, Instagram Is a Cesspool (NYT)
- A Modern Cabin in the Woods With a Compact Footprint (design\milk)
- This will likely be added to my daily self-care routine (Cup Of Jo)
- Is Vegan Fish the Answer to Sustainable Seafood? (Food52)
- I really appreciate Ally’s remarks from her keynote address at The Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia’s Let’s Keep Talking Awards
- …Whether it’s a mid-century modernist’s dream come true or a little bit more on the rustic cabin vibe… – On Trend: Wood Paneled Kitchens Are Where It’s At. (SF Girl)
- Super sad podcast news – I’ve been listening to Your Wrong About since 2018 so I am sad about this change, hoping the best for Mike. But in super happy podcast news, I just discovered Tig and Cheryl: True Story and I am truly laughing out loud at every episode.
- A social-media-shabbat: I hated to think that other people’s pictures in boxes on my phone was giving me more dopamine than my gorgeous, hilarious toddler who was in that brief window of time when he was literally obsessed with me. (Romper)
- First stop in the states: Detroit for Mom’s Spaghetti, Eminem’s new carryout restaurant (Takeout)