Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- ‘The stories will be the last thing to go’: Robert Munsch on his legacy as one of Canada’s great storytellers (CBC via Kim)
- Use the 4-7-8 Method to Fall Asleep Almost Instantly (Inc.)
- Let’s Ignore Each Other in the Same Room – Why parallel play is good for grown-ups, too (NYT)
- I have not gone to a movie theatre in 20 months – could this be the first one back? I thought it’d be this movie but it’s been pushed to next year!
- All I want for Christmas is… booking a fancy hotel room (preferably not in Halifax) and marathon binging Nora Ephron movies. Alone. I know there are MANY mother’s who would happily book a room in the same dreamy hotel:
- These jeans have been endorsed by every.single.blogger. between the ages of 35-50 however, the cost is what’s holding me back (Madewell)
- A sad ending. An amazing woman who shared her diagnosis of ovarian cancer on Twitter in hope that it will raise awareness (twitter)
- Accurate: Attached File (swissmiss)