Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- The perfect number of hours to work every day? Five (Wired)
- I Know the Secret to the Quiet Mind. I Wish I’d Never Learned It – Before the accident I went to yoga retreats and tried meditation. I said things like “I just need to unplug.” Apparently what I needed was to get hit by a truck. Perhaps I have discovered the secret to a peaceful mind, and it is traumatic brain injury. I fantasize about opening an expensive spa where busy people pay me money to whack them on the head with a baseball bat. (The Altantic)
- Drinks52 is here
- 751. More Children.
- Want to reclaim your pre-pandemic hair colour? You probably can! (Fast Company via Jenna)
- Study Finds American Women Delaying Motherhood Because The Whole Thing Blows (The Onion)
- Artist Kelly Reemtsen Explodes Notions of Femininity (design\milk)
- Don’t play with your kids. Seriously. When my son was about 3, I realized his fictive worlds were vivid enough to continue without me. (NYT)
- 3 Summer-Inspired Wallpapers for Your Desktop (Poppytalk)
- Just Be Rich. Why are extraordinarily wealthy and famous people doing their own tweeting? (Esquire)
- And have your tried sun tea (Reading My Tea Leaves)