It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Can I binge <InsertShowName> in one week? Spoiler, you can not binge Grey’s Anatomy in one week.
- David After The Dentist… thirteen years after (Buzzfeed)
- Why Can’t I Stop Thinking About Child-Free Women? (Elle)
- It’s been a hard year for everyone, especially the Goop: Gwyneth Paltrow broke down and ate bread during quarantine. How did you surprise yourself? (The Guardian)
- This almost makes me want to go camping
- Stop Trying to Raise Successful Kids, and start raising kind ones (The Atlantic)
- How do y’all feel about the return of the wide leg? (Kendi Everyday)
- I just finished the book, My Salinger Year, and now I want to watch the movie and (re)read all of J.D. Salinger’s novels
- Pantone launches urine colour chart to help polite Brits with their hydration (Independent via Jenna)
PS. I am writing my 2021 #100DaysofSummer list – let me know if you have any great (and achievable) ideas. Here’s 2020