It’s Sunday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Famed painter Alex Colville’s Nova Scotian cottage was for sale on the Amherst Shore (The Coast via Sarah)
- And you bet I’ll have a print of his To Prince Edward Island painting in my future A-Frame
- Science shows that placing one foot in front of the other leads to some seriously impressive mental and physical benefits – Why walking is the most underrated form of exercise (NBC)
- A fancy outdoor oven (design\milk)
- How many plants is too many plants?
- Why be immune when you can be invincible (Twitter)
- The Year Earth Changed, narrated by David Attenborough (Apple TV)
- 2 Competing Impulses Will Drive Post-pandemic Social Life (The Atlantic)
- And, Welcome to the YOLO Economy – Burned out and flush with savings, some workers are quitting stable jobs in search of post-pandemic adventure (NYT)
- Nova Scotia baffles experts by listening to them about lockdown, actually doing lockdown (Beaverton)
- Damn Nike and their amazing commercials (Colossal)
- What Do You Do When the Kids Are Still Unvaccinated? – There will be more than one reasonable way to approach the risks of family activities (NYT)
- I am squeezing my eyes shut really tight and pretending I live in this house during our current lockdown (Rue)