It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Let’s go for a walk
- Disagree! I LOVE my skinny jeans and I don’t care what you think about it. I also don’t relate to the people who haven’t worn jeans since March 2020. I’ve worked remotely for 14 years, happily almost always in jeans. (NYT)
- That said, I look terrible in jean shorts which makes me sad. I need a list of best jean skirts, please.
- Photographer shines a light on the absence of support when it comes to fatherhood (Creative Review)
- The IKEA ScrapsBook—a cookbook for your kitchen scraps
- This year’s halloween costume
- There’s a Name for the Blah You’re Feeling: It’s Called Languishing—The neglected middle child of mental health can dull your motivation and focus—and it may be the dominant emotion of 2021. (NYT via Erin Mac)
- 150,000 Hearts
- The Truth About my Son—Mark Rober talks about Autism
- How to Stay Hydrated Even Though It’s Literally the Most Boring Thing in the World (Reductress)
- It’s Oscar weekend and I can’t give myself an A for effort and there isn’t really a movie I’m cheerleading for. This however looks good: Together, Together
- And happy birthday Bridget! Bridget Jones’s Diary Is Perfect, Just the Way It Is, 20 Years Later (Glamour)