It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Obsessed with the AD tour of “Hamilton” Stars Daveed Diggs & Emmy Raver-Lampman’s L.A. Home
- The newest fashion trend in New York is — unironically, hyper-specifically — New York itself (The Cut)
- Vaccinated (Pretend Store)
- There’s a name for that feeling when you crave time to yourself but don’t get it. It’s the mirror image of loneliness—“aloneliness.” (Vice)
- I was almost cast as Jenny Humphrey in ‘Gossip Girl.’ Was I not hot enough? (LA Times)
- The Man UnMade’s podcast is about normalizing the authority and power of women’s voices in a man’s ear — the interview with Gabrielle Blair of Design Mom is a good listen
- I found this book at my mom’s house and just finished it. It was a perfect bedtime read (goodreads)
- Where’s the petition to save Just Right!?! (CBC)
- And in other cereal news, have you heard about #shrimpgate? A local lovely Kate Bray wrote about it in Adweek!
- I approve of the black bedframe trend (SF Girl By Bay)
- A road trip pillow
- I love that some people decide the world needs something — like a new pasta shape — and then invents it! (Kottke)
- Rhubarb season is coming, and when it arrives, remind me to make rhubars (Joy The Baker)