It’s Friday’s online finds: Read on friends.
- New super-enzyme eats plastic bottles six times faster (The Guardian)
- Barefoot in Quarantine. Ina Garten has served up comfort and cocktails for decades. We need that more than ever. (The Cut)
- Parental control schemes for the parent on the remote-schooling brink (Google Doc)
- My amazing neighbour Cindy made a version of these and they were so good (Food52)
- We are approaching hibernation season – I wish I hadn’t already watched half of these (A Cup Of Jo)
- And, (SPOILER), we finished The Good Place… It was sad, I am sad – The Good Place: was this the most devastating TV finale ever? (The Guardian)
- 31 Spooky Movies to Get You in the Mood for Halloween 👻 (The Every Girl)
- And this one:
- Me. (The Onion)
- Now that ~90% of you have joined me in the work-from-home lifestyle, may I take the time to remind you of last year’s post: Ugg Life
- I need a book to read – anyone have a good one I can borrow?
Until we meet again, xo