It’s Friday’s online finds: enjoy.
- Problem solved: Students Without Internet Access To Attend Remotely By Peering Through Home Window Of Wealthier Classmate (The Onion)
- Naomi Osaka Received A Surprise Message From The Families Of Trayvon Martin And Ahmaud Arbery (Elle)
- Land Ark RVs. Yes, please.
- David’s grandmother worked with him on math in the Spring and it was a huge help so I agree. However, if we go back to online learning – I hope teachers get online daily and teach math and science rather than send a few Youtube videos and hope that both the kids and parents can independently navigate the new math. (The Atlantic)
- The balloon baby killed me (BuzzFeed)
- SHOOT FOR THE MOON!
EVEN IF YOU MISS, YOU’LL MAYBE LAND
IN NEW ZEALAND!
Middle School Hallway Posters For The 2020-2021 School Year (McSweeney’s)
- Can’t stop watching (Instagram)
- Business is blooming (The Desing Files)
- How Tracey Deer Processed Her Trauma & Made The Best Coming-Of-Age Movie At TIFF = Beans (Refinery 29)
Until we meet again, xo