It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Easy Grillable Veggie Burgers—I made these and approve! *note: I didn’t plan ahead and had to use a red onion instead of a yellow onion, cashews and pecans instead of walnuts, wild rice instead of brown rice, olive oil instead of avocado oil and didn’t have paprika…but still very good.* (Minimalist Baker)
- Kids, don’t do this! They made the unlikely decision to quarantine together—after their first date (NPR)
- This is a great episode—I was reminded of and relistened to it (The American Life)
There’s a program that brings together kids from two schools. One school is public and in the country’s poorest congressional district. The other is private and costs $43,000/year. They are three miles apart. The hope is that kids connect, but some of the public school kids just can’t get over the divide. We hear what happens when you get to see the other side and it looks a lot better.
- Sorry, this seat is taken (Spoon & Tamago)
- I am listening to Brené Brown’s new podcast—this episode and this episode were something special.
- From Camping To Dining Out: Here’s How Experts Rate The Risks Of 14 Summer Activities (NPR)
- Tina Fey Is 50, So Here Are 50 Great Tina Fey Moments (Vulture)
- This is a great list—nothing boosts an ego more than seeing that you’ve already read a bunch of them (Oprah)
- How Line-Dried Laundry Gets That Fresh Smell (NYT)
Until we meet again, xo