It’s the Victoria Day long weekend online finds: Cozy up, dig in and if you plan to party, please behave.
- How lovely would one of these be for your outdoor decorating (Freckled Sage)
- A guide to white privilege (Courtney AHN Design)
- Why White Parents Need to Do More Than Talk to Their Kids About Racism (Time)
- How Coronavirus Will Change the Way We Build Homes (Apartment Therapy)
- For all of us with a void in our life now that Schitt’s Creek is over (BuzzFeed via Sophie)
- Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes (Kitchn)
- And my favourite hand cream (Weleda)
- Did anyone get a Peleton? Here’s a positive review (The Runner Beans) but I’d rather get one of these
- Putting this here for my future self because I’m nerdy and I love Google Sheets (Fast Company)
- Nearly Half of Men Say They Do Most of the Home Schooling. 3 Percent of Women Agree. (NYT)
- Joshua Jackson is married and has a baby. This is how I took the news:
- If you were wondering, yes her kitchen looks just like the ones in her movies (Curbed)
- Not cool. Women, when your rise to the top, do NOT do so by pushing other women down! But, I still stand by her stew. Plus, her apology was sincere.
- No excuses: Free downloadable postcards to send love in difficult times. However, I strongly encourage you to stock up from your favourite store or vending machine!
Until we meet again, xo