It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- *Most important up top* Meet my 2020 Summer Cocktail: Bee’s Knees Cocktail (Cookie+Kate)
- The Great Influencer Exodus—Prominent Instagram influencers are getting dragged for fleeing New York, showing their millions of followers what not to do during a pandemic (Medium)
- However, Fran Lebowitz Is Never Leaving New York (The New Yorker)
- It’s Okay to Be a Different Kind of Parent During the Pandemic—When something outside your control changes your life, it’s what you do with what you can control that really shapes your children. (The Atlantic)
- Yes, 100% yes (or run)(Fast Company)
- And for those without kids, work/life balance can be hard in a different way. When I first started working from home (pre-child) I struggled a lot with this—remember to give yourself space from work (HBR)
- This is what’s on my mind a lot: Here’s To the Kids Missing the Little Things (Her View From Home)
- Would You Call Your Kid Omelette—I love this thread (swissmiss)
- James Dyson Foundation Challenge Cards for anyone interested in dabbling in some science experiments with their kids… because we are all science teachers now.
- This sounds delicious (Joy The Baker)
- My jaw just dropped to the kitchen floor but I am going to give it a try because I am very curious (Food52)
- This Is Love is a great podcast and this season it’s all about animals! You’ll know when I am listening to it walking down the street because I’ll be laughing and crying at the same time.
- Please enjoy this tour of Drake’s 50,000 square foot eye-popping pleasure dome. Please note the following: His bedroom is 3,200-square-feet which is bigger than my house and he has an array of precious Hermès Birkin bags that he has been amassing for years… for his future wife? (AD)
- It was only a matter of time: My virtual social life is exhausting: Turns out Zoom cocktail hours can burn you out, too (Salon)
Until we meet again, xo