It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Need something to watch with the kids that’s educational (Common Sense Media)
- And if you’re bored (Shutterbean)
- Spread the local love! Local take-out resource (Halifax ReTales) and gift cards.
- I love this house (The Design Files)
- An introvert’s nightmare (Reddit)
- How Ramona Quimby Taught a Generation of Girls to Embrace Brashness (Lit Hub)
- 100 Women of the Year (Time)
- Women Who Work (The House That Lars Built)
- There are lots of How to Work From Home resources popping up but where’s the How to Work From Home When You’ve Been Doing So For Over A Decade But Now The Family Is Invading Your Space. (Elle)
- Think happy thought… IT’S SPRING!!!! Sockless living is on its way. A new pair of Birkenstocks? This / This / This!
- I didn’t realize I enjoy Harry Styles until this (Tiny Desk Concerts)
- Working from home and running—my life is trending (The New York Times)
- Millions of Chinese people are encouraging each other to stand strong, using the Cantonese expression “jiayou” (“don’t give up”), and children in Italy are writing “andrà tutto bene” (“everything will be all right”) on streets and walls, while countless neighbours are helping each other. (The Correspondent)
And here are some shameless self-plug posts to get your through
- My home office (here)
- Reality Bites—working from home (here)
- 100 films for 100 reasons (here)
- Binge Worthy—100 tv-shows (here)
- Ugg Life—my work-from-home hack (here)
I hope you can find a way to go to your happy place. xo