It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- The Emotional Benefits of Cooking. Logging time in the kitchen is so good for your well-being that some therapists are recommending cooking classes as a way to treat depression and anxiety. (Martha Stewart)
- With this in mind, here’s what I plan to make (A Couple Cooks)
- But please don’t invite me to your naked dinner party! (NYT)
- I want to visit Jaipur, India (HonestlyWTF)
- And while researching travel destinations, these honest government ads about Peurto Rico and Hawaii are handy… We actually learned about a lot of Hawaii’s brutal history on our vacation last year. It was pretty obvious there is not much America Is Great love on Maui – we were there on July 4th and you would have never known. (Via Ian)
- Truth hurts, having a baby hurts (Motherly)
- I think about this a lot! (Latonya Yvette)
- Same Height Party (swissmiss)
- Office Wendy knows everything (McSweeney’s)
- The fate of food—Is the Meat of the Future Grown in a Lab? (Food52)
- Hello, 911? That lady caught me taking a selfie and walked away before I could convincingly pretend to be holding my phone at this angle for some other reason. Hello, 911? I am the first person at this party. (The New Yorker)
- ‘Dad Naps’ for Everyone! (NYT)
- I ❤️ you almost as much as I ❤️ this breakfast board (Instagram)
Happy Valentine’s day my lovelies!