It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- How ‘Honeyland’ Became an Oscar Game Changer (NYT)
- Why I Love to Hate (and Hate to Love) Gwyneth Paltrow–I already know I’ll be binging her Netflix series in spite of myself. (InStyle)
- What do people want the morning after a party: a bagel. OK? So just give me one as a party favor. (The Hairpin)
- …the language of “made by women” or “founded by women” has been overused to the point that it has little meaning at all (Bitch Media)
- ‘How Do I Lose Weight?’ is the Wrong Question. If you’ve struggled with your weight all your life and want to change yourself, A Swole Woman has some advice. (Vice)
- Everyone who walks, bikes or runs in Halifax should be given one of these (MOMA)
- Make an Emotional Labor To-Do List with Your Partner (LifeHacker)
- These are my people (Twitter)
- How Aquarius Season and the New Moon Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign (Oprah)
- A tragic ending and a system that failed her (Elle)
- Does this and this make you more or less want to read the book American Dirt?
- A second tattoo? (Tattly)
- I Quit My Job After a Particularly Good Beach Day *and more stories about quitting (NYT)
- I should probably wear this to my next marathon (Betches)
- TBH, you are enjoying the ride (Instagram)
Friday + the last day of Januf’inary! Let’s do it.
PS. Back in training. Daily lunch hour practice.