It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Kellogg’s has announced a new limited-time cereal mix called All Together, created in recognition of the anti-bullying awareness campaign, Spirit Day… It contains hits including Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini-Wheats, and Rice Krispies. And because Kellogg believes deeply in inclusivity, there’s also Raisin Bran. (Grub Street)
- A Sickboy episode about severe scoliosis … a similar but very different experience than my surgery, rod length and overall outlook. (Sickboy)
- Are we hesitant to bring new life into the world because we are more morally upright than previous generations, or because we are more selfish? One thing seems relatively clear: our caution reveals something more than concern for the next generation. It seems to point, above all, to an anxiety about those who are already here and to whom we already feel responsible: ourselves. (The Point)
- I’m planning on wearing this to my next Road Hammer practice: The Exosuit — a wearable machine that they say can improve a mere mortal’s strength and stamina. (NPR)
- Seriously, why am I crushing on anything Minnesota these days? I predict, they’ll be the new cool place to visit, once Maine is through having its heyday. (Domino)
- Can We Talk About Periods (Latonya Yvette)
- “Why do people hate vegans so much?” (The Guardian)
- Wedding videos these days are crazy well-edited (Design Love Fest)
- How To Spill A Drink Down Your Front – And Survive plus more from the Guide to Modern Manners (The School of Life)
- Speaking of manners, WTF happens to everyone’s manners when they enter an airport/airplane? I agree with all of this. I get so worked-up when traveling, especially carry-on luggage! I 100% agree with all of this. (Gay Mag)
- The Crown, Season 3 (YouTube)
- Totally jealous of Barbie’s new job (My Modern Met)
- And speaking of cool jobs: A 21 Foot-Long Painting of The Last Supper by 16th Century Nun and Artist Plautilla Nelli Has Just Been Painstakingly Restored (Colossal)
- HOW TO APPRECIATE YOUR KIDS IN THE MOMENT (Hither & Thither)
- AND did you hear about my twenty-twenty calendars?!? Thanks to everyone who’ve ordered one already! And don’t forget, wall-calendars are now available at Inkwell!
It’s the weekend, it’s November. Hang in there kitty!