It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Here’s the vibe: a creamy pie with the spice and tang of ginger, a kick of rum, the brightness of lime, the bitterness of dark chocolate, and the nuttiness of toasty pecan in a brilliant nut crust and candied pie topping. It’s a Dark and Stormy Pie and it’s early autumn perfection. (Joy The Baker)
- Plant swaps and virtual plant appointments… as the world falls apart, we become more and more obsessed with houseplants. (Homestead Brooklyn, The Sill)
- You spend an inordinate amount of time discussing who’s been to the potty, and when. ATTENDING BURNING MAN OR PARENTING A TODDLER? (McSweeney’s)
- This chef-approved storage solution is about to change your life. (Food & Wine)
- A friend who has dyslexia described to me how she experienced reading… (Geon)
- Vacation with an artist (VAWAA)
- Wrapping up summer (SF Girl)
It’s the weekend, stay dry!