It’s Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Summer Thursdays. Let’s all jump on board and make it a thing (Latonya Yvette)
- Nebraska: “Honestly, it’s not for everyone.” (Thrillist)
- During university and then a 7-month-long house renovation, I became a bit of a toaster oven/kettle guru but this is a whole other level – A 3-Course Meal In A Coffee Maker (swissmiss)
- This news will not affect my social life… I am more social at 8:00 am than at 8:00 pm on any given Saturday. (Dazed Digital)
- 6 components of micromastery… remember, it should be F-U-N (Well and Good)
- A hot topic in my house this week: Cadence: Is 180 the ultimate goal? (McMillan Running)
- Where’d You Go Bernadette (Slate)
- Please don’t ruin my childhood (Huh) Gahhhhh, I’m crying already.
- I know the world is bruised and bleeding, and though it is important not to ignore its pain, it is also critical to refuse to succumb to its malevolence. Like failure, chaos contains information that can lead to knowledge—even wisdom. Like art. – Toni Morrison (The Nation)
It’s the weekend, own it!