Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Since he started working for the USPS in 2004, Aubrey has found ways to make his uniform his own. (Man Repeller)
- How couples meet (swissmiss)
- The Truth About Cast Iron Pans: 7 Myths That Need To Go Away (Serious Eats)
- Look, Son, Maybe Men Just Aren’t Built to Play Soccer (New Yorker)
- We browse for Instant Pots, pet-hair-removal gloves and spa bath pillows when we’re at dinner, when we’re driving and when we’re drunk. Shopping isn’t just convenient; it’s inescapable. The shiny and new is seldom more than a click and a day away. (Globe and Mail – Via Kristin)
- Reading What Your Kids Are Reading (Dinner a Love Story)
PS. I think this is a great tip for grandparents too!
- I raised 2 successful CEOs and a doctor—here’s one of the biggest mistakes I see parents making (CNBC)
- Why are we taxing bus riders to pay rich people to buy McMansions and luxury electric SUVs? (Citylab)
- Round animals on Instagram will make you smile.
Lace-up, it’s the weekend,