Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- 2040 Join The Regeneration
- And… ‘Now I Am Speaking to the Whole World.’ How Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Got Everyone to Listen (TIME)
- MAYcember Medley: How to survive end of school year (YouTube)
- What makes you come alive? Yes, Katie! “Little girls walking belly-forward. Going to sleep when it’s raining outside. Drinking morning coffee with loved ones, the day after Thanksgiving or on vacation. Kids starting sentences with, “When I was little…’” (A Cup Of Jo)
- I’m just a girl who loves an A-Frame (Poppytalk)
- Going to read this and this after I see the movie. Can’t wait!
- The crocodile and ten of him endangered friends (It’s Nice That)
- One of the top-10 reasons why I never want to work in an office again = uncontrolled AC and desk cardigans (CBS)
- Smoothing skin and making people skinny in Photoshop is a horrible reflection on society / Literally, no client will ever complain if you skillfully smooth their skin or make them skinnier + 75 more life rules for photographers (Light Stalking)
- My results are in: Congratulations, you are so Gen X-adjacent, or at least so Gen X-indoctrinated, that you’re not even really a millennial (NYT)
- Allow Me to Convince You to Take a Lunch Break Today… Not just the title of this article! (Man Repeller)
It’s the first weekend in June, I sure hope it sparks joy!