Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- “Life is so much happier with a dog in it.” and other Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? (A Cup of Jo)
- This may be the best summer job ever (Behr)
*Me: I applied.
- Or maybe this job as an Internet Recipe Watchdog (Taste)
- Men Have No Friends and Women Bear the Burden. Toxic masculinity—and the persistent idea that feelings are a “female thing”—has left a generation of straight men stranded on emotionally-stunted island, unable to forge intimate relationships with other men. It’s women who are paying the price. (Harper Bazaar)
- Would you? Do you? Could you? I know I couldn’t (Reading My Tea Leaves)
- Did you know about this raisin crisis? Millennials just weren’t eating raisins! (NYT)(gif)
- Online counseling: Try a Witch! “A truly powerful Witch can solve problems from a distance” (Reuters)
*Me: I told Sarah she’s a bit Witchy, it was a compliment.
- Got allergies? Blame a male. Decades of botanical sexism in urban landscapes have contributed to your woes (Scientific American)
- So how do you get to Sesame Street? New York finally reveals the location (The Guardian)
Have a special weekend and happy Mother’s Day to all my friends and family. I posted this last year, oh Henry, oh my heart.