Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- How The Food You Eat Affects Your Brain (swissmiss)
- Please feel free to share this with any of your anti-vaccine friends (laughing squid)
- “If you’ve got the time, take the train.” (Austin Kleon)
- Pickled asparagus (food in jars)
My real take on Tata Harper, Drunk Elephant, and The Ordinary… (Cupcake and Cashmere) *I love Drunk Elephant!
- Bake me your face as fast as you can! (Etsy)
- Sober Curious: The Blissful Sleep, Greater Focus, Limitless Presence, and Deep Connection Awaiting Us All on the Other Side of Alcohol – As more young people opt for wellness-oriented lifestyles, brands are offering more nonalcoholic products. (Vox)
- “Our Planet” is a departure from Attenborough’s previous documentaries. It places global climate catastrophe front and center, and treats the problems of climate change and habitat loss with a new urgency. “The longer we leave it, the more difficult it will be to solve the problem,” (The New Yorker)
- But… Netflix is lying about those falling walruses. It’s another ‘tragedy porn’ climate hoax (The Financial Post)
- Everything you know about time management is wrong. (ideas.TED.com)
- “We’re losing the ability to get stimulation from within and be creative.” (It’s Nice That)
- Tiny Desk Concerts, although very enjoyable, remind me of a somewhat embarrassing time in my teenage years when there was a private gig in my friend’s parent’s living room. Hardcore fangirling + cute Café Olé boy band = cringe. (NPR)
Have a beautiful weekend!