Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- This would be a great birthday gift for someone who’s interested in working on their photography skills, loves to travel and already owns the Fjallraven bookbag (Urban Outfitters)
- The Best Coffee In Every State (Food & Wine)
- A New Study Says Gardening Is Just as Good as Going to the Gym – It does some amazing things for your mental health, too! (Martha Stewart)
- Mom and I hiked near enough to see it’s glory in person and realize we have no business getting any closer (The Dawn Wall Film)
- Outsourcing adulthood: Who knew that the defining feature of my generation would be our ability to break down cardboard boxes? (The Cut)
- The bag you carry to the store matters far less than what you carry home inside it and how. Walking or cycling versus driving, and buying locally grown food and less meat will be what actually makes a difference. (The Kitchn)
- Fashionable outfits for working from home (New Yorker)
- Barre videos on YouTube (well+good)
- Internet Boy Band Database… you are welcome (The Pudding)
- It’s Looking Cloudy (Uncommon Goods)
- Guilty… I totally prematurely retweeted this, all while signing Soundgarden in my head (NYT)
- We’re going to this, right:
Have a beautiful weekend!