Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- 5 Reasons I’ve Implemented a 4 Day Work Week (A Fabulous Fete)
- Redesign (design milk)
learntlearned alota lot (The Everygirl)
- Nothing in American society — not parental leave policies, medical care, research funding, work culture, or product design — is set up to help parents feed their children breast milk. Changing that will require reimagining not just the pump itself, but the entire culture around work and family. (Vox)
- Sobriety Made Me a Better Cook, and Cooking Keeps Me Sober (The Kitchn)
- And Millennials Are Sick of Drinking But they’re not giving up booze just yet (The Atlantic)
- Patagonia is starting to weed out certain corporate clients to focus on customers that “prioritize the planet” (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Serious Food: In the Kitchen with Grandma (Bon Appétempt)
- A worldwide directory of playgrounds based on your location in an easy to read map. (Say Yes)
- Hindsight 2070: We asked 15 experts, “What do we do now that will be considered unthinkable in 50 years?” Here’s what they told us. (VOX)
- The Whopper is getting a makeover … Impossible! (Kottke)
- And thoughts on this: What’s Next After Plant-Based? Clean Meat Grown From Animal Cells (Forbes)
- 5, 7, 11, 20 (BuzzFeed)
- IF I was ever to live through a renovation again, I’d want it to turn out like this (design milk)
Have a beautiful weekend!