Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- How to read more (Austin Kleon)
- Millennials Are Screwed … or millennials got screwed (Huffington Post)
- Finding Frenchy’s (The Coast, thanks Kathleen!) … perhaps a Frenchy’s road trip should be on this year’s 100 Days of Summer bucket list?
- A pep talk for anyone who’s chosen Should for far too long — months, years, maybe a lifetime — and feels like it’s about time they gave Must a shot (Medium)
- Seed Cycling: The Trendiest (And Weirdest) Tool For Better Hormone Balance (Mind Body Green)
- My RHR is 42 (NYT, thanks Kelly)
- The problem… isn’t the flame-orange poppies themselves… It’s their adoring, smartphone-equipped fans, who have shown up in droves over the past three weeks, bringing with them horrible traffic and occasionally horrible etiquette when they wander off the trail to pose with, trample or even pick the poppies. (NYT)
- The Tiger and the Tragic Trick: Siegfried & Roy’s Animal Handler Breaks Silence on Mauling, Alleges Cover-Up (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Procrastination is an emotion regulation problem, not a time management problem (NYT)
Have a great weekend!