Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- A house loaded with happy-design (design*sponge)
- Oh and this house too! (A Cup Of Jo)
- Good stuff over here (The Creative Independent)
- High-intensity incidental physical activity—could be the key to helping all of us get some high-quality exercise each day. (Quartzy)
- Canadian pot grower Canopy Growth and lifestyle authority Martha Stewart announce a business partnership (CNBC)
- True, not true, kind of true (A Cup Of Jo)
- The internet is profoundly changing kids’ lives in ways that we have yet to understand, and it makes sense that parents want to keep their children safe. But “Momo” isn’t what they need protection from. (The Atlantic)
- Crowd Goes Nuts for Extremely Satisfying DVD Logo Bounce (Kottke)
- As the novelty of meal kits wears off, companies like Blue Apron and Hello Fresh are seemingly faced with a choice: pivot or die (Eater)
- Need to up my iPhone game (Apple)
- 45% delight and 55% stress: “Does anyone actually like holding hands?” (Man Repeller)
- xx (NYT)
Have a great weekend!