A blog I follow has been asking their team to list the 10 Items That Changed Their Life Most Dramatically. Mostly listing little things that make a big difference every day (we’re talking phone chargers to tampons) – I love this, so I’m jumping in!
10 things that changed my life dramatically
- Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free Vacuum: if you have a floor, you need one of these. period. end of sentence.
- Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece: I’d like one in every colour, please. Warm and well-fitting (not bulky). Bonus, it’s Patagonia who is the company I’d most want to design a catalog for.
- Karma by Lush: This is my favourite perfume and it’s affordable too. Remember Sandalwood from the Body Shop? Karma is the big sister.
- HoMetic Sound machine: It started with a fan but now the roar of the ocean or a little brook in the forest sing me to sleep.
- SPF 30 Sunscreen by Drunk Elephant: Last summer, one of my goals was to apply sunscreen every freaking day. I purchased this and found it to be the perfect sunscreen for daily wear.
- Apple iPod Shuffle: I’m not sure what I’m going to do when mine stops shuffling (it’s discontinued). Currently, Michelle Obama talks into my ears about being a strong, powerful woman while I run the streets of Halifax.
- SodaStream: I’m a girl who loves sparkles! I’ve saved about one billion dollars, no longer buying cases of Perrier plus it’s one less reason I have to go to Costco.
- Apple iPhone 6s: Really, it’s a love-hate relationship but honestly I love my phone – I love to send gifs, I love Instagram, I love podcasts, I love how it keeps me company. Memories and making memories all in my back pocket.
- Classic Chemex: Once you pour-over, you can’t go back. I love my Chemex as much as I love coffee which is a lot. a lot a lot.
- Fjallraven Totepack No.1 Bag: *disclaimer: I was sent this bag for free* but I love it! it is great for every day usage but especially handy for travel because the straps can switch to a backpack.
How about you? What are the things you can’t live without?
PS. Things I am looking for that will probably change my life: Wireless headphones for small-headed runners, a good quality 2m cable for charging my iPhone, a weighted blanket, a mini jean skirt. Recommendations welcome.