Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- We don’t totally suck (NPR)
- For me, Birkenstocks. I still will never, ever wear PJs in public. (Girls Of A Certain Age)
- Book Of Lists (1 Canoe 2)
- This kid is awesome (Humans of New York)
- “Almost any mother who reads the suggestion that accompanies the study’s release is likely to have a similar reaction—a giant eye roll” (Mother)
- Need a name? (Onym)
- The Period Game: Learn how to go with the flow (Kickstarter)
- And the Oscar-nominated short documentary Period. End Of Sentence is on Netflix (People)
- Are you in your forever home? (Chris Loves Julia)
- “Men mansplaining what mansplaining is, and is not, is honestly one of my favourite things on the internet”: This chap tried to mansplain the difference between vulva and vagina and the takedowns were brutal (The Poke)
Have a great weekend!