Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- Goal: get Mike to build a bench like this in our front room (Dorsey Designs)
- Live Like It’s the Weekend… but be nice about it. Good read, good reminder. (Curbed)
- If You’re Often Angry Or Irritable, You May Be Depressed (NPR)
- Passion burnout (Shine)
- and… Why You Should Work Less and Spend More Time on Hobbies (Harvard Business Review)
- Need a doorstop? This one is really nice. (swissmiss)
- Is there anyone out there still using Flickr? (Gizmodo)
- Squealing! Design*Sponge will be sharing their Top 20 Home Tours of All Time (Design*Sponge)
- MacNeil said the problem isn’t the intersection, it’s the people. STOP ROLLING REDS (CBC)
- The dog line broke my already broken heart (Kottke)
- I want a bowl of this (Heather Christo)
- Meet the Man Cooking Every Single Ina Garten Recipe (At 650, He’s Halfway There) (The Kitchn)
- And More Ina, more pure joy: Day drinking with Seth and Ina (Esquire)
Have a great weekend!
(photo (laundry hanging – I want one of these photographs in my life))