Friday’s online finds: Cozy up and dig in.
- My Oscar picks, based on movies I actually saw in theatres last year (McSweeney’s)
- For me, the question is how does one skip breakfast? (Vox)
- #15 would be really hard (medium)
- Keeping girls in sports (Oiselle)
- A pretty accurate personality quiz (FiveThirtyEight)
- Depth Year (Raptitude)
- Through that lens, Apple telling us to put our phones down is not unlike an oil company telling us to carpool, or a Victoria’s Secret model telling us to love our bodies — it’s not wrong, but it’s not exactly right, either. (Man Repeller)
- Haha (Bored Panda)
- Is this enough to make you go vegan? (Reuters)
- Yes, I watched this. Yes, I’m like whaaaaat? Send help. (Life Hacker)
- It really isn’t that hard. You keep your hands to yourself; you keep your pants zipped; and you think about what would help your mentee, not what would help you. (The New York Times)
- Get in my belly (Bon Appetit)
Mike is forty today. If you see him, wish him a happy one. Have a great weekend!
(photo courtesy of his mom)